A FAMILY BUSINESS.
Introduction from James…
Catherine and I are the owners of Harrap ICT, a family run Hampshire-based business offering a support-focused IT service to schools. While teaching ICT at Henry Beaufort and Calthorpe Park, I found that the feeder primaries were in need of just such a service, and I started providing support to Oakfield Primary School in 2008. Catherine has been keeping everything running smoothly in the background since 2010.
WHAT WE DO.
We understand that the school environment is unique – that’s why we only work with schools.
- HarrapNET – our network environment that is designed, from the ground up, for schools
Super secure backup – security against theft, accidental deletion or destruction
Disaster recovery – systems designed with “what if” in mind
Secure remote access – with two factor authentication
Harrap care – a fast response with the personal touch
- MIS Support – Arbor support and training partner since 2019
- Software licencing – for all the core tools you need from MS licences to Chrome, SMART and beyond
- Tablet management – Managing and controlling the rollout of updates and apps through our MDM solution
- Training – Arbor, Google and e-Safety available to ensure staff, students and parents are kept informed and up-to-date
- Sign In – Say goodbye to the sign in book and hello to our modern offering making visitor, staff and student logs easily accessible